Monday, January 26, 2009

Photography

Don't know how to blog but this is a start. My husband and I have a photography business in lower Delaware. We have been on the web for 1 1/2 years and love it. We have had a very busy 1st year and a very happy with what we have done. We started out doing action sports photography through our son's Landis and Stone playing football. He takes the action photography and I usually maintain the website and fill the orders. I decided I wanted to try my hand at it so he has been teaching me along the way. All the portraits you see I have done in the past 6 months. I look and admire a lot of local photographers and am trying to come up with my own style. I love black and white and a challenge. Please check out website and comment. Check us out on flicker (just starting to add stuff) and email us if you would like a session.

Dawn
Landstone Photography
www.landstonephotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment